Monday, February 9, 2009

Benefit Show in Denton - Feb. 20th

I might need to draw a diagram for this: My second cousin has a boyfriend, who has a band... this band has agreed to play a benefit show for my mother. I found out the name of this band last night, Opposite Day - they are based out of Austin. I already know one of the band members through a mutual friend and I've even played an acoustic show with him in Austin.

...Is life not great?

I'd like to take this time to thank the band for their generosity in donating the money they raise from this show to my mother's medical expenses.

And now I'd like to ask you, the reader, to please attend this show if you are available and would like to help. Show details are as follows:

Friday Feb. 20th, 9pm at Boiler Room - Benefit for Delia King
101 W Hickory, Denton, Texas 78201
Cost: $5

Opposite Day, Shaolin Death Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment